This REALLY Irritates me!
I’m posting this here on my blog, as well as I did on #LinkeDin because it really is getting out of control: Every day I get hit up by these scammers on social media, especially LinkeDin asking that I pay them for a review of my #Novel. These dishonest review practices should be against the law. Really chaps me. I’m sharing my response to this girl who is a lawyer wannabe. UGH! I know it may be naive on my part to wonder about lawyers, but still, are Ethics and Morals no longer a requirement?
“””PLEASE do NOT send me a message asking me to pay you to #review my novel. I DO NOT pay for #reviews. It’s dishonest and should be illegal. I get perfectly good #5starreviews on my own, based on REAL #readers and their HONEST opinions. thank you. #AUTHORS and READERS, if you agree, please share this post. Thank you. Cheers, MIndy Halleck, Author of the consistently FIVE STAR reviewed #novel, Return To Sender https://amzn.to/2wGL9Bp“””””
Share the Love PLEASE Post & Tweet it out!
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
This entry was posted in Fiction Writing, write to heal, survivor and tagged 5 star reviews, Amazon, author, fake reviews, LinkeDin, reviews, social media.